It is generally accepted that even among marginalised groups in Irish society, Travellers are a highly disadvantaged and socially excluded group and BTDG has worked over the years to address these imbalances. The CE project has played a significant role in engaging members of the Traveller Community in the scheme and by providing practical work and training opportunities they are supported to develop their potential and individual progression.
Community Employment Objectives include:
- To increase skills development for each participant – to include personal development, literacy skills and other training as appropriate to each participant’s progression and needs.
- To develop and maintain participants’ individual learning plans.
- To supply opportunities for work experience in BTDG project and external placements.
- To enhance Traveller participation and involvement in the BTDG Community Development project.
- To support participants on a progression route to further training and / or employment.
We currently have no job openings
More job listings: here