Having had a managment meeting today it makes you think about the work we are doing as a project and how we can adapt and we take notice of work that we dont normally take notice of.
Someif theWork BTDG is doing
1.On the ground working with the vulnerable families and individuals providing food parcels, ppe and support on issues of isolation .
2. We are part of the community response at a local level.
3. We are providing information on a weekly basis on the covid 19 virus and cases and deaths to the national strategy.
4. Accommidation supporting familys around accommodation needs and reporting on the covid 19 interventions around accommodation.
5. Providing current information on the covid 19 updates on line and by phone.
6. As well as our day to day work we are also doing funding proposals,
Support to staff,strategic planning and structure reformation,induction for boards and support to the national Travellers strategies all been done on the ground and remotely while staying through to the national covid 19 restrictions as well as addressing the issues of discrimination and equality and access to education and infomation and support in the mainstream services.
Well done to BTDG staff and to the local interventions in our area that are helping people to stay safe and healthy physically aswel as mentally. Sometimes the worst of situations brings out the best in us stay safe.
The seccond day of testing on Morgan Place site in progress. The first batch of results are clear for everyone that was tested and the two positive cases that led to the testing are recovering well and home from hospital. Thanks to the HSE, the frontline staff and safety net and BTDG staff on the ground